The Maids is now hiring professional House Cleaners from the Anderson, Indianapolis, Northern Marion,and Hamilton County areas.
Why work for us?
• You won't have to work any nights or weekends.
• The Maids uses company cars which means you do not have to put wear and tear on your own car, pay for gas, or maintenance and upkeep for your transportation while working for us!
• Fun and safe work environment.
• Free breakfast!
Other benefits we offer:
• Competitive pay, which includes drive time and training at your regular pay rate.
• Paid training
• Paid holidays
• Professional uniforms
• Recognition and rapid advancement opportunities
• Performance and referral bonuses
• Weekly pay
Se hable Espanol.
• Work in 3-4 person cleaning teams to perform cleaning duties as assigned by Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader.
• Perform as The Maids Team Member. The usual work week is 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
• Perform all duties in strict accordance with The Maids Healthy Touch® Cleaning System and The Maids policies & procedures.
• Actively look for ways to assist other team members as needed to result in a cleaner and healthier home. Perform all duties in an honest, safe and secure manner; deliver quality, efficient and courteous service.
The Maids in Noblesville, IN is a professional residential cleaning service with our office in Noblesville, Indiana serving Hamilton County, Northern Marion County, and Zionsville since 1997. We are an environmentally friendly cleaning company. Our teams of cleaning professionals perform any combination of cleaning duties to include thoroughly dusting and vacuuming, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, kitchen cleaning, changing linens, etc. We maintain private households, in a clean and orderly manner. The Maids goal is to always WOW our customers thus making The Maids cleaning day the most special day of the week!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.